Dec 09, 2023 04:28 PM
Premiere Danse Academy COVID-19 Safety Policies and Procedures
At Premiere Danse Academy the safety of our dancers and staff is a priority to us. Below are our Current 2022 policies and procedures updated on June 18th.
• Must wash their hands or use hand sanitizer when entering and exiting the studio
• Must bring their own water bottle to class (The water fountain in the studio will not
be available for dancers to use unless refilling a water bottle.)
• Parents may come into the building to drop their dancer off and to pick them up.
• Dancers will use the attendance feature in the portal account to sign in for class and to answer our screening questions.
• Dancers should not enter the studio more than 10 minutes prior to the start of their class. If you arrive earlier please have your dancer wait in your car.
• We ask that parents respectfully limit their time in the lobby so our dancers have space.
• We encourage tuition payments to be made online in your portal account. If you
prefer to pay by cash or check please make this payment at the front desk.
• Any Covid-19 safety questions or summer session questions should be directed to Miss Amy, Artistic Director/Owner
• Pack a water bottle for your dancer labeled with their first and last name (The water fountain is only available to fill up water bottles.)
• Surfaces and floors will be cleaned daily (This has always been the practice at Premiere Danse Academy. We love clean dance floors!)
• Ballet Barres and the bathroom will be cleaned daily and as needed between classes. (It has always been the practice at the studio to clean the bathroom and ballet barres daily.)
• Currently our lobby will be open to parents to conduct business at the front desk and to walk dancers into and out of the building if they choose.
When Should Your Dancer Stay Home & The Studio Be Informed of an Illness
• Any dancer that has felt ill or had a temperature (100.4 degrees or higher) 24-48 hours before their class (Fever, coughing, sneezing, runny nose, etc)
• Any dancer that has someone in their household that has felt ill or been sick in the past 24-48 hours.
• Any dancer or family member who has been potentially exposed to COVID-19 (We ask that in this situation parents respectfully inform the studio so that other students and staff members can be notified that their has been a potential exposure and can monitor themselves for COVID-19 symptoms.)
• Any dancer or family member that has tested positive for COVID-19 respectfully will inform Premiere Danse Academy so that dancers and staff that have been exposed can follow the guidance of a family doctor to make sure they follow CDC recommended safety precautions for COVID-19.
The disposable surgical masks will be available at the front desk at the studio for any dancer that opts to wear a mask in the building.
Our instructors and staff are beyond excited to be dancing in our studio space. We ask that all parents and dancers respectfully keep the safety of all our dancers, teachers, and the PDA staff as a priority and follow our procedures.