2020-2021 Studio Policies
Aug 05, 2020 05:11 PM
LIABILITY WAIVER: I understand that classes involve physical activity and may result in personal injury, and I agree to release DanzForce Extreme Inc. and all instructors from any and all liabilities that may occur on or off the premises through negligence or not.
Studio Registration Policies
The information is provided so that you can better understand our rules and procedures. By signing this you understand and agree to follow our policies and procedures.
Tuition is due on the 7th of every month. A late fee of $25 will be applied on the 12th of each month to past due accounts. Parents that do NOT sign up for Auto Pay will be REQUIRED to leave a credit card on file with the front desk. Dancers that wish to withdraw from classes MUST give WRITTEN notice to the office at least 30 day in advance.
Summer tuition payment is a one- time payment due on May 25, 2020. A late fee of $25 will be applied on May 30, 2020 to past due accounts. There are no withdraw refunds for the summer session.
Dress Code—Hair must be pulled back for every class
1. Ballet & Pointe: Girls - Solid black leotard with pink tights and pink shoes. Hair in a secure bun. Boys - Black Ballet leggings, white fitted tee, white or black socks, and black ballet shoes.
2. Preschool, Creative & Combo: Any color leotard and tights. Ballet, Tap, and/or Jazz shoes.
3. Tap: Appropriate dance attire and tap shoes.
4. Contemporary Lyrical & Leaps and Turns: Appropriate dance attire and appropriate shoes.
5. Hip Hop: Any moveable dance attire and sneakers.
6. Modern & Acro: Leotard or dance top with dance short and bare feet.
7. Jazz and Musical Theater: Appropriate dance attire and jazz shoes.
Minimum class size:
There must be a minimum of 6 active students per class. Any fewer will result in a schedule change.
Attendance and make-up classes:
You are allowed 3 make up classes (summer allows 1 make up class) if there is an appropriate class and it is not full. To schedule a make-up class please send an e-mail to the front desk. No make-up classes will be scheduled after March 1, 2021 due to showcase preparations. There are NO make-up classes for Aerial Arts.
Notice of Withdrawal:
If a dancer wishes to drop a class, the studio must be notified in writing 30 days in advance. The withdrawal is not final until you receive a confirmation of withdrawal from the office. The adjustment will be made on your account after 30 days. There is no pro-rating for missed classes. There are no withdraw refunds given for summer classes.
If a dancer misses three consecutive classes, without notification to the office, they will be considered a drop out. If the dancer wants to return, there will be a $30.00 renewal fee and the dancer will be placed in an appropriate level class that is not full.
Showcase: We require each student to participate in at least one Showcase dance if they are enrolled in a showcase class. Due to Covid-19, we will not entertain Showcase possibilities until January 2021.
DanzForce Extreme does not carry special insurance for its dancers. If a dancer gets hurt, it is understood that the student’s insurance plan will be the only source of reimbursement. In the event of an accident it will be at the Studio’s discretion to call Emergency 911 Service.
I grant Danzforce Extreme full permission to use photographs, video and any other recording of classes or programs involving my child/children for any legitimate purposes.
Fall Session Rates
Up to 1 Hour - $60
1 1/2 Hours - $90
Up to 2 Hours - $110
Up to 2 1/2 Hours - $140
Up to 3 Hours - $150
Up to 4 Hours - $180
Up to 5 Hours - $200
Up to 6 Hours - $220
Up to 7 Hours - $230
Up to 8 Hours - $240
Up to 9 Hours - $250
Up to 10 Hours - $260
Additional siblings will receive a 15% discount.
Summer Session Rates
Up to 1 Hour - $120
1 1/2 Hours - $180
Up to 2 Hours - $220
Up to 2 1/2 Hours - $280
Up to 3 Hours - $300
Up to 4 Hours - $360
Up to 5 Hours - $400
Up to 6 Hours - $440
Up to 7 Hours - $460
Up to 8 Hours - $480
Up to 9 Hours - $500
Up to 10 Hours - $520
Additional siblings will receive a 15% discount.
Trial Class/Drop In Class
90 minute trial - $22
1 hour trial - $15
Aerial Arts (Silks and Lyra) $210.00 for 12 week session or $23 per Drop in Class (When space is available)
Summer Aerial Arts Classes are $122 for the 7 week session.
**There are no discounts for Aerial Arts.
**Length of session for Aerial Arts is subject to change
COVID-19 STUDIO SAFETY GUIDELINES
1. Initially, we will open to a limited capacity.
2. The facility will be cleaned thoroughly before and after classes.
3. Students will be dropped off at the front door.
4. Students and teachers will use hand sanitizer and have a no contact temperature check at entry. Any temperature above 100.3 will be denied entry.
5. The lobby will be closed for gatherings. Only dancers will be allowed in the building.
6. Grid lines will be placed on the dance floor to help maintain 6 ft. social distancing.
7. We will use separate entrance and exit doors.
8. Water fountains will be closed.
9. Masks will be worn in common areas and can be removed upon entering Studio A, B or C.
10. Parents will be required to sign a COVID-19 liability waiver before their dancer can attend class in-studio.
11. Please do not bring your dancers to the studio if they are sick (COVID-19 or otherwise).
GENERAL STUDENT GUIDELINES
1. Use hand sanitizer or wash your hands for at least 20 seconds.
2. Maintain 6 ft. social distancing at all times - this includes no high fives, no handshakes, no fist bumps and no hugs.
3. Bring a full water bottle with you.
4. Only bring items essential for class to the studio.
5. Do not wear your dance shoes outside the studio. Please carry them inside the building.
6. Please come dressed for class when possible, there will be limited place available to change clothes.
7. Baskets will be placed around the perimeter of the in-studio space for dancers to place their street shoes and a cell phone holder will be provided.
**All guidelines subject to change based on updates from the CDC.