Mar 24, 2019 01:20 AM
1. Tuition is charged on a flat-fee monthly basis based on the number of classes taken regardless of weather/holiday closures. Allonge’ follows the Suffolk Public School schedule in the event of inclement weather and for major holidays.
2. There is a $35 returned check fee. Auto-draft is the most convenient tuition payment option. Allonge’ offers auto-draft directly through your Parent Portal account.
3. Tuition payments are due in full by the 10th of each month after which a $15.00 late fee will be assessed. After the 15th of the month, dancers will be asked to observe class until accounts are in good standing. This is preventable by keeping a credit card on file with the studio. After 20th of the month, dancers will be disenrolled from class and their spot offered to a wait listed dancer. Re-enrollment requires a $30 registration fee.
4. No dancer will be permitted to perform or participate in rehearsals unless accounts are in good standing and performance fees are paid in full based on the 4 installment payment plan attached.
5. Tuition payments are non-refundable except in the event of documented illness or injury that prevents participation for at least 1 month. Injured dancers may request their accounts be placed on hold for up to 1 month.
6. The dance year runs for 10 months (Sept.- June). In order to keep our tuition as low as possible throughout the year, tuition is charged in 10 equal monthly installments for your convenience regardless of weather/holiday closings.
7. If your student wishes to participate in the annual showcase in the spring, a Performance Package/Costume fee will be required. Performance Package fees are non-refundable. Accounts must be brought current before mandatory rehearsal in order to participate.
8. Disenrollment: 30 day written notice/email is required for disenrollment. Dancers will be charged for 1 month of tuition after notice is given. Disenrollments without notice will be charged tuition until notice is given. Dancers disenrolling after the Disenrollment Deadline (Jan. 30th) will be charged a $100 late disenrollment fee. Performance Package fees are nonrefundable.
9. Accounts left unpaid/settled after 60 days will be passed to collections.
1. Students who wish to participate in the annual showcase in the spring must miss no more than 6 classes between January-June. Dancers missing more than 6 classes will be required to take a private lesson with their instructor at a rate of $40/hr for each absence over 6 absences in order to perform.
2. Dance classes run in accordance with the local school schedule. Makeup classes are not offered for holiday breaks or inclement weather, however dancers are welcome to make up classes missed for any reason in another class of the same style or level! Please give advance notice of making up classes.
3. Dancers wishing to perform must be present at all additional in-studio mandatory rehearsal AND the dress rehearsal! Dancers missing these rehearsals will not be able to perform. No performance/costume fees will be refunded due to attendance policy violations.
4. Any student missing 3 or more weeks of classes in any one month or consecutively will not be allowed to re-enter their class until a private lesson is scheduled with the instructor of that class. This private instruction is imperative for your child’s instructional continuity and physical safety, and group classes cannot be devoted to catching up one student. Private lessons are $40/hr and are scheduled with the office.
Dress Code/Studio Conduct & Expectations:
1. The following behaviors will be considered grounds for immediate disenrollment (Allonge’ does not refund): damage to/destruction or theft of property, gossip/slander/defamation, use/possession of illegal substances on property, disrespect/verbal abuse of instructors/parents/students, unwanted/abusive physical or verbal contact, repeated failure to follow dress code, habitual late tuition, any tuition more than 1 month delinquent.
2. Students are required to abide by the assigned dress code. For your convenience, Allonge’ offers shopping at a wholesale prices from our dress code boutique, however parents are responsible for sizing with our sizing kits. Please do NOT try on items for sale. No item may be returned/exchanged without tags attached!
3. On the last class of each month, students are allowed to “break the dress code” requirements as long as they are still in appropriate dance attire for their designated class.
4. Students are expected to arrive to class on-time. Late arrival is a distraction to others. Admittance to class more than 10 minutes late will be at instructor’s discretion. Three (3) tardies will be counted as 1 absence.
5. Students arriving late to class should not walk into a class that is in session. Students should wait for admittance to class.
6. No gum or jewelry (except stud earrings) are permitted in class.
7. Class time is brief and valuable. In order to get the most from each class, we ask that you bring a bottle of water in to class with you, and use the restroom before class to avoid interruption.
8. In order to benefit from all corrections given in class, dancers should not socialize during class unless a break is given.
9. Behavior or criticism/gossip that causes division or a negative atmosphere (whether in the waiting area or the studio) will not be tolerated. Allonge’ reserves the right to deny instruction to those who refuse to uphold its mission for an encouraging environment.
10. When class is in session, please keep the door closed unless there is an emergency. Parent observation weeks will be scheduled and announced.
11. In order to best serve you with our equipment, please do not wear street shoes on the studio floors; do not touch the mirrors or hang from the barres.
12. Children are expected to be picked up at the end of their class, and all dancers under 16 years of age will need to be signed out if you have left the building during their class. If you are running late or have an emergency, please call so we can be sure your child is supervised. Parents of dancers under 5 are expected to remain in the building during class. Our staff is unable to babysit. Habitual violation of policy may be cause for disenrollment.
13. Ensemble dancers should refer to additional policies and requirements in their Ensemble Agreements.