20-21 Health and Safety Plan
Mar 01, 2021 07:58 PM
A & B Dance Health and Safety Plan
• Please, do not come to the studio if you have a cough, fever or are sick.
• Please, do not come to the studio if you have tested positive, or have had COVID-like symptoms, within the past 14 days.
• Please, do not come to the studio if you had close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19, or has had COVID-like symptoms, within the past 14 days.
• We reserve the right to take temperatures of anyone entering the studio using non-contact, infrared thermometers.
• Anyone with a temperature of 100 ℉, or above, will be ask to leave the studio.
• Students must come dressed and ready for class.
• Students cannot change clothing anywhere within the studio.
• Students should bring the absolute minimum inside the studio which should include only dance shoes (not to be worn outside).
• Students can bring their own water bottle clearly labeled with name with a resealable lid.
• Students with multiple classes in one day, that are not back-to-back, must leave the studio until their next scheduled class time.
• Students with back to back classes will need to stay in the first class studio in their 6’ x 6’ space until it is time to transition to the next class.
Due to Pennsylvania's Universal Face Coverings Order:
• Everyone 2 years old, and older, must wear a mask (that do not contain valves, mesh or holes) to enter the studio.
• For those with medical issues that prevent mask wearing, a face shield covering both the nose and mouth is permitted.
• AT THIS TIME, Students are not required to wear face coverings while actively engaged in dancing and is able to socially distance.
• Students can hang their face coverings on their water bottle in their assigned 6' x 6' marked social distancing dancing area during class.
• Students must wear face coverings while entering and exiting the dance rooms, bathroom and anytime 6 feet of social distancing is not possible.
• Students who prefer to wear a face covering while actively engaged in dancing and performances are welcome and HIGHLY encouraged to do so.
• PLEASE NOTE, THESE RULES/REGULATIONS MAY CHANGE AT ANY TIME DUE TO CHANGES IN RECOMMENDATIONS FROM THE CDC, PIAA, PA DEPTMENT OF HEALTH OR AT THE DISCRETION OF THE A&B DANCE OWNERS.
We are following the PIAA rules regarding the Universal Face Coverings Order and PA Dept of Health information on universal masking.
Lobby / Studio
• The lobby / studio will be limited to students, faculty and staff.
• All parents / guardians, siblings and family members must wait outside of the lobby / studio at the bottom of the stairs.
• Creative movement and Preballet students should be accompanied to and from their respective studio by 1 parent only. Parents must use hand sanitizer and will need to wear a mask.
• Everyone entering the lobby / studio must use hand sanitizer.
• All lost and found items will be disposed of at the end of each business day.
Classes / Classrooms
• Due to social distancing, individual class sizes will be smaller and available only on a first come, first served basis.
• Class times have been altered for staggered arrival and dismissals and cleaning.
• Students must abide by their "assigned" 6' x 6' marked social distancing area for that day's class.
• Students should go to the restroom before coming into the lobby / studio.
• The restroom will be limited to students, faculty and staff.
• All frequently touched surfaces will be cleaned after every class.
• Students must enter through the front door, proceed upstairs, proceed one-way through waiting room to left to Studio C, out waiting room back door to Studio B and down hallway to Studio A.
• Classes will be dismissed and follow the same one-way movement to exit down the stairs to be picked up in front of the studio.
• 1 parent/guardian will need to accompany Creative Movement/Preballet students to their assigned studio before exiting the studio via the one-way hallways. Parent/guardian will need to hand sanitize and wear a mask to enter the studio.
• Early drop offs are not permitted. Students arriving more than 5 minutes prior to their class time will need to wait at the bottom of the stairs.
• Please note that punctual drop offs and picks up are ESSENTIAL as teachers will be cleaning between classes and will not available to supervise students who are not picked up on time.
• Students will be escorted, and dismissed, individually by their class.
• Non-driving students must be released to a parent / guardian at the downstairs front door of the studio.
• Non-driving students will NOT be released to vehicles pulled up, or parked, along the sidewalk / side alley.
• Driving students will be released at the bottom of the studio stairs.
Tuition / Payments
• In order to register for fall classes, previous balances must be paid.
• Tuition fees will now be billed prior to classes beginning. (ie: September tuition must be paid at the time of registration).
• Tuition, payments and/or fees can be dropped off in the Studio A drop box during regular business hours, or mailed to the studio at: 44-A East Main St, Waynesboro, PA 17268 or paid online through the parent portal.
• All tuition, payments costs and/or fees will not be prorated or refunded.
Everyone entering A&B Dance Dimensions must agree with and follow the A&B Dance Health and Safety Plan which may change at any time. If you have any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated: July 20, 2020