Parent/ Student Handbook
Mar 24, 2019 01:16 AM
By accepting the following waiver I am agreeing to the following:
- I acknowledge that I am giving unrestricted permission for my child’s image to be used in print, video, and digital media. I agree that these images may be used by Thea’s Dance Academy, LLC for a variety of purposes and that these images may be used without further notification. I do understand that any identifying information including surname and location will not be used in conjunction with any video or digital images.
- I acknowledge that participation in dance is potentially dangerous and there is an inherent risk of injury involved. In allowing my child to participate in Thea’s Dance Academy, LLC activities, I hereby assume all the risks associated with the performing arts. I understand the importance of myself and my child following the instructions and rules set by their instructor/s, and I agree to release Thea’s Dance Academy, LLC and it’s employees of any and all liability which may arise as a result of my child’s participation in activities at Thea’s Dance Academy, LLC.
- I agree to abide by all of Thea's Dance Academy's policies and procedures listed in the Parent/Student Handbook and acknowledge that it is my responsibility to read through this handbook and turn in the last page signed and completed.
- I know that this is a 10-month commitment(August-May) and that I will be responsible for paying tuition for the remaining of the year for any classes dropped after the drop date( October 31st).
- I understand that I must be enrolled in Auto-Pay to Register for classes at TDA. If I would like to pay with any other form of payment, I may do so by turning in payments prior to the 1st of each month.