1. All Students enter at doors by Nursery Road for check-in.
2. Hand Sanitizing stations are set up where the water cooler used to be. Social Distancing markers are on the floor
3. Temperature is taken upon entry (Forehead scan with an infrared thermometer)
4. Teachers will escort dancers to their classrooms from check-in station
5.. Social Distancing markers are on the floor in each dance room (8 ft apart by 6 feet apart) Social Distance spaces are also at the barre to indicate proper distance.
6. Hands must be sanitized between each class. Hand sanitizer is located in each dance studio, by the front door, back door, and at the front desk.
7. Lysol Spray and Clorox wipes are in each room, and classrooms and ballet barres will be wiped down between classes.
8. Parents will pick up dancers at the door by the front office to alleviate crowding at one door location. Dancers will not be allowed to leave unless a parent is confirmed present. A hand sanitizing station is set up at the exit and all students will need to clean their hands upon exiting the building during our check out process.
*At this time, parents and siblings will not be allowed inside the building to watch classes
*All Water coolers have been removed from the building. Students must bring their own water bottles to class.
*Dressing rooms are closed. Students must arrive dressed for class
*Playroom is closed
*No Food can be consumed in the building
*Please do not send your child to dance if they are experiencing any symptoms, or if someone if your household is sick.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com