Our online registration allows you the ability to register and pay for classes online. The online registration system works for new students and parents not in the system, as well as returning students. We have already set up all current students in the system so you should be able to find your account details by searching for your Parent Surname. Every student has to have an assigned parent as it is the parent who is the billing contact.
You can perform the following tasks within this system:
1. Enrol in classes – If you are already set up in the system just check you are enrolled in the correct class. New Students please click on the Register for Classes Link. Click the box next to the class you wish to enrol in; scroll to the bottom of the page and click Enroll Now to confirm your selection.
2. Make tuition payments electronically - Once you are happy that the amount is correct for what you want the payment is quick and simple to action.
3. View & Print statements – This will be recorded and kept up to date so you can always see what you have paid and what you owe.
4. Update your account information – Please check this and ensure that we have correct date of birth, email and mobile phone numbers.
5. Print your weekly Dance Schedule
Neither Welland School of Dancing or DanceStudio-Pro store any credit card or financial information. These are processed through Stripe’s secure payment gateway.
In order for us to contact you quickly in case of an emergency, we require a contact mobile number for a parent or guardian. In compliance with the Data Protection Act, we will ensure that all personal information is stored securely and deleted as soon as we have no reason to keep it. All important but non-emergency class information is sent out via email using the secure Dance Studio Pro Parent Portal. We require an email address that is checked regularly for this purpose. We will only send out email information specific to your class. We may periodically send out emails relating to summer schools or workshops that may be of interest or benefit to your child.
We send out one newsletter per term by email - this contains important information regarding activities, term dates, new classes and events related to Welland School of Dancing. It is your responsibility to make sure you read this newsletter to stay up to date with the school's activities.
We do not share any information with any third parties unless legally requested by UK childcare authorities. Please make sure you update any changes to your personal data on your secure Parent Portal so our records are up to date.
If you need any help please do contact us at email@example.com or 01780 238044
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com