Thank you for choosing Platinum Performance Dance Academy. Our studio was established in 2003 and is now celebrating over 19 years of quality dance instruction.
Our goal is to nurture and motivate dancers in a warm and friendly atmosphere while instilling a strong foundation and love for dance. We strive to provide our youngest to our most experienced dancers with a quality dance experience! For more information about our studio visit our website www.Platinumperformancedance.com
Come dance with us!
Platinum Performance Dance Academy
2843 Jerusalem Avenue
Wantagh, New York
Main entrance on Peapond Road facing Dunkin Donuts
Our competition team members range from 4 to 21 years old, with our Copper, Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum companies.
All teams compete annually in 4 regional competitions, 1 national competition and additional optional solo, duet and trio competitions. Students compete in both small and large groups as well as optional solos, duos, and trios. We also have novice through advanced programs. The entire company participates in a production number which includes all age groups and ability levels. This fosters team spirit and team work among the dancers.
Our competition team wins national titles annually. Regionally, PPDA has been named Kids Artistic Revue Top Studio for the 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 dance seasons. Platinum Performance has also won Regional and National Grand Champion at Inferno Dance Competition, Edge Dance Competition, Royal Dance Competition and The Stellar Award at Beyond The Stars.
Please contact the studio if you are interested in auditioning. Dancing competitively encourages teamwork, sportsmanship, builds self-esteem and confidence, creating a fun and rewarding experience.
What is new for the season:
• Contactless registration! Register for classes online.
• Contactless payments! All dancers will be required to have a credit card on file. Families that wish to pay by check or cash please read our rules and policies for more information.
• Modified and staggered schedules.
• All Social Distancing Guidelines will be enforced.
• The lobby waiting area is closed until further notice. In studio parent viewing will not permitted.
• Observation for our 6 and under program will be done via zoom. Zoom Links will be sent home for each class for parents to view from the comfort of their car or home.
• Make up/Quarantine classes available via zoom or in person.
• Large TV screens in each classroom for easier Zoom participation.
• Increased sanitation protocols with scheduled cleaning breaks in between high traffic classes.
• 1 Parent/Guardian per family for drop off/pick up. Parent/guardian must wear mask for drop off/pick up.
• Masks required for staff, parents, and siblings in all common areas. Masks are optional while dancing.
• Wash/Sanitize hands prior to entering and exiting the studio.
• Additional Zoom classes will be added to the schedule for dancers that prefer to dance at home.
• New updated Rules and Policies. Please view them on our website: www.Platinumperformancedance.com
• All dancers must have a signed hard copy of the Registration form and Spotting waiver (for Acro students). No dancer will be permitted to take class without a signed hard copy. No exceptions. Please print from your parent portal (Select more > Documents and Files) or our website: www.Platinumperformancedance.com
Studio Closings 2020-2021
28th Yom Kippur
12th Columbus Day
11th Veteran's Day
25th -29th Thanksgiving Recess
23rd -31st Winter Recess
1-3rd Winter Recess
18th Martin Luther King
15th – 21st Recess
29th – 31st Passover
1st-5th Easter Recess
13th Eid al Fitr
28th -31st Memorial Weekend
18th Last Day of Classes
The studio will close in accordance with the school district regarding snow days, early dismissal, after school activity cancellations due to weather or mandated shutdowns. Please call the studio or check your emails, Instagram, or Facebook for detailed information.
Absent, Missed, Quarantine or Inclement weather:
• Tuition is not prorated for missed, quarantine or inclement weather.
• In the event of extreme weather, emergencies, or government mandated shutdowns there will be no refunds provided for missed classes. If these shut down last longer than two weeks, we will then provide make-up classes. Due to the nature of the closure or shutdown these make up classes may be provided via zoom.
• Dancers that must quarantine may attend their actual class via zoom (or wait to schedule a make-up class in the studio). Please notify the office prior to class, so we can inform the instructor we have a zoom attendee.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com