Please make sure athletes are in the proper dress attire for the class! Athletes may be asked to sit out of practice if they are not wearing the proper attire or shoes. We have this dress code in place to ensure the safety of your athlete and the ultimate success of the athlete!
NO JEWELRY OF ANY KIND AND HAIR MUS BE UP!
• Hip Hop – Street clothing that covers stomach when tumbling, CLEAN non-marking tennis shoes
• Ballet- Leotard, tights, hair secured back in a bun, skirts (OPTIONAL) (adults can wear any form fitting attire for ballet) pink ballet shoes.
• Jazz/poms/Tech -Leotard and leggings, biker short, tights or jazz pants, and jazz shoes. Hair must be pulled back out of the face.
• Tap – Tap shoes form fitted top and pants or shorts.
• Cheer and Tumbling-Form fitted shirt and shorts or dance attire, CLEAN non-marking (inside only) sneakers (Solid Black for future performances). NO JEWELRY OF ANY KIND!!! Hair must be pulled up!
Our app now has new features to include monthly newsletters, access to your parent portals and home drills for your athlete! "CEA Athletes"
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com