View Your Dancer's Virtual/Online Class
Through Our Parent Portal
*Go into your Dancer's Class Calendar and Click on each Class - There Will be a Online Class Link Available for You to Watch Your Dancer's Class.
Summer Dance Session Registration OPEN FRIDAY, APRIL 16TH
Summer session will be 5 weeks: Tuesdays/Wednesday June 29th - July 28th
Don't forget - Students that take Fall/Spring/Summer 2020-2021 Classes will receive a $30 Discount for their First Month Tuition in the 2021-2022 Season
**Students Interested in Competition MUST enroll in BOTH Ballet and Jazz during the Summer Session
We have implemented some new Guidelines -
Please check below:
Guidelines for In-Person Dance Classes:
- Classes will be inside the dance studio but we will keep class sizes small enough to maintain CDC guidelines and social distancing.
- The Dancing Plus lobby will be closed - all parents are asked to wait in the car. *Lobby will be available for students who have breaks between classes.
- Please have kids use hand sanitizer entering and exiting the studio. We will have sanitizer available at all doors in the studio.
- Zoom Links are available for all parents to observe their Dancer's Class (*Zoom links are listed in each individual class in the Parent Portal).
- Hand sanitizer will be available to kids before and after each class. (Teachers will use before spotting each dancer when tumbling)
- Floors and Mats will all be sanitized between each class.
- Students may wear masks in class if they would like.
**CURRENTLY DUE TO COVID-19 we will not have in-person make up classes available for students. Zoom classes will be available if students would like to take an online makeup class. (This applies to both Group and Solo/Duet/Trio classes)
Both Zoom and In-Person Classes will be available for Students due to the current COVID-19 Pandemic. (Zoom Class Links are located in each individual class in your Parent Portal)
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com