Welcome to our MADS Parent Portal Online Registration Page!
1. Create a parent account and add your student!
2. Once you're signed in, you can view the specific classes open for registration for your dancer. Only classes available for your dancer's age will appear, so make sure you have your dancer's correct birthdate entered. As you scroll, check the box(es) next to the class(es) that you'd like to register for. When you are done choosing, scroll all the way to the bottom and click 'Enroll Now'.
3. To register for our 'Regular Season' classes, you will first be required to enroll in Auto-Pay before you can register. Auto-pay is used for monthly tuition payments.
4. To register for '6 Week Sessions', 'Mini Camps', 'Special Events' or 'Summer Camps', enrollment in Auto-Pay is not required. Instead, you will make a one-time payment at check out.
5. Once your registration is complete, you'll immediately receive a confirmation email with an informational packet to answer all your questions! If you would like access to this information prior to registering, please head to our website www.madisonavenuedance.com and click classes > choose your location > scroll to the bottom > and choose 'Other Info'.
For assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 605.520.3747.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com