We can't wait to see you back at the studio! We hope you are excited too!
PLEASE READ ME FIRST :)
We have had to make a lot of changes due to the current Government guidelines around COVID 19. The safety of our pupils, parents and staff is our first priority so we hope you will appreciate the procedures we have in place to keep everyone as safe as possible.
These include: We have limited numbers in classes. Parents will drop children off and collect children at the start and end of classes at the front door (Mini Mix, Mini Trix parents will need to stay with children and encourage them in the class). We have timetabled in cleaning time between age groups to clean down the studio, toilets and any equipment/props used. We expect all dancers to use the hand sanitiser provided as they enter the dance school, and as they enter the studio. All dancers should come dressed for class, with just a small bag of belongings (shoes + drink). Toilets will be available but we ask if possible if parents could ensure they have been before class. We have spots/floor markings in the studio to help remind dancers to keep their distance from other dancers. We will have fresh air circulation. We have implemented lesson plans to include lots of fun, innovative ways for our dancers in improve their technique and passion for dance whilst keeping social distancing in mind.
The Timetable is separated out in to groups dependant on School Year from September 2020. We have grouped age groups together as follows: Starters (Mini Mix, Mini Trix), Rec-Y2, Y3-Y5, Y6-Y8, Y9-Y10, Y11+, Adults. Please check that you are booking in to the right class for your childs age group.
There are a few changes within the timetable which are temporary such as our new DANCE MIX class, which is a combination of Street Dance, Disco, Cheer and Musical Theatre- its going to be such a fun class where we will teach different routines each week! I am super excited about this!
Our Gymnastics and Acro classes have been combined to form our Acro Gymnastics classes, all students will receive a progress card from the amazing Acrobatic Arts Syllabus (these will be kept at the studio until they have completed it), these will give each student goals to work and progress through at a level which is right for them and give them a sense of accomplishment.
We are excited to introduce our new Jazz syllabus with the 'International Dance Technique' to more students - this Syllabus has been created to develop plyometric agility, strength, fitness, flexibility and strong technique in dancers - we know it will benefit all our students massively.
Our Adult Ballet + Tap are now on a Monday with Dance Fitness, we hope to see more adults joining in these classes. Our Tuesday Adult class has been combined and is currently only open to adults who regularly attended the Modern, Tap or Street class on Tuesday evenings prior to lockdown. Due to timetable restrictions because of COVID 19 we have combined the three classes to do 15 mins of each, but we ask all who attend to take part in all the class, even if you learn a section of a style you don't do just for fun for now :) . There is also the option to participate in the class on Zoom, but you will need to enrol on here and pay for the class as normal to receive the zoom class details. As soon as we are able to resume the adult classes to how they were before we will do this is just an interim arrangement which we hope you will appreciate.
MJDC ALLSTARS & STARLETS Due to COVID 19 restrictions we are unable to hire Jubilee 2 at the moment because they are limiting use of the studios so we are going to rehearse in smaller groups at our MJDC studios on a Thursday so we can continue working on conditioning, developing skills, choreography, and performance skills. We also have a fun TOP SECRET project planned for the first term which we are SUPER excited about!
Due to a huge reduction in class sizes, and a big increase in running costs, we have unfortunately had to increase class prices slightly, 30 mins £4, 45 mins £5 and 60 mins £6.
We are also charging a ONE TIME Registration Fee of £10.00 for all students.The registration fee covers the costs of paperwork processing, computer time required to set the online system, set up your student in the attendance and tuition-billing system. It also covers your dancer’s insurance, music license fees and studio communication costs—all separate expenses from class tuition. Payment of the Registration Fee will secure your place in any classes you wish to enrol on.
If for any reason you change your mind about enrolling on to class, then please let us know ASAP so that we can offer a place to someone else. Registration fees are non refundable.
We hope you like our new online portal!
How to use our brand new portal :) :
1. Go to First Time Here? You may have to scroll down a little, and click CREATE ACCOUNT
2. Sign up using bill payers details, and then add student or students if more than one child, or click I take classes if you are signing up for your self.
3. You will then login to the portal.
4. Scroll down and click REGISTER FOR CLASSES. You will then see a list of classes.
5. Select the box on the left for all the classes you wish to sign up to - you can see more information about each class by clicking on the class name.
6. Once you have selected the class/es you wish to enrol, click SUBMIT at the bottom of the bage.
7. A red banner will appear at the top of the page which says 'Your choices are saved, but you are not enrolled in classes just yet. You owe a registration fee of £10.00. Finish Registration now' Click FINISH REGISTRATION NOW.
8. You will then see the registration page. The tuition total is the total which will be due on 1st September for Septembers classes, you will then receive another invoice for Octobers classes which may be slightly different depending on the number of weeks/classes in a month. Example - choosing 1 class on a Wednesday which is £4 per class will mean I pay £20 on 1st September (5 weeks) and £12 for October (3 weeks). By signing up it is expected your child will attend for the full 8 week half term.
9. Please read through and agree to our Covid 19 Policy and our General Terms policy. You accept these by clicking the box underneath the text.
10. If you have accepted both policies the 'Pay with Card' box will show up to pay the £10 Registration fee to secure your place (max 3 charged per family). Please click on here to pay by card using our secure online card service (Stripe).
11. You will have then successfully registered for yours/your childs place!
12. You can pay for your classes by Auto pay which will mean payments are automatically taken for classes on the 1st of each month - so you don't even have to think about it. Click on 'Enrol in AutoPay' on the main menu to set this up. HIGHLY RECOMMEND DOING THIS.
13. Or You can pay by card on your online portal using your card. Please note late fees will be added if monthly tuition fees are not paid within 7 days.
14. Congratulations! You have registered and enrolled on to classes! See you soon!
Please note: Classes have limited spaces, and we anticipate they will fill up quickly. You will be added to the waiting list for the class if the class is full. We are sorry that we are unable to promise everyone a space at this point but if the guidance changes over the next few weeks to allow for more students in each class we will invite those dancers on the waiting list to join the class.
If you have ANY questions please email Miss Maria on firstname.lastname@example.org
See you soon!!
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com