SPRING SEMESTER (19-Weeks) January 30 - June 18
Presidents Day Feb 20 (Monday)
Spring Break April 3-9 (1-Week)
Memorial Day May 29 (Monday)
SPRING RECITAL: JUNE 17 & 18
TUITION AND PAYMENTS
* Tuition must be paid-in full at the start of the semester.
* Full tuition payments can be made by credit card (Visa or MasterCard), cash or check (made payable to On The Edge Dance Studio) at the front desk during open business hours.
* For dancers enrolling in two or more classes a week a monthly tuition payment option is available. Please contact Erin at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this further. All monthly plans will require a valid credit card on file and automatically charged monthly or the dates discuss with the front desk.
* If a dancer requests to leave the class before the end of the semester NO refunds or credits will be issued for the remaining weeks/classes.
* If an account is on a monthly payment and the dancers drops the class, the card on file will be charged for the next full month tuition.
* To drop a class a dancer must send an email to email@example.com with the drop request a minimum of 30-days before the next billing cycle. If the request is not received before the 30 days, then the card will be CHARGED for the following month.
* All company dancers will be required to enroll in AutoPay and will be charged monthly for their company tuition.
NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS:
* No REFUNDS or CREDITS will be issued for missed classes and paid tuition.
* If a dancer decides to drop out of classes after enrolling in the session NO REFUNDS or CREDITS will be issued.
* If a refund is issued by the studio owners, the credit card processing fee of 3% is NON-REFUNDABLE. The refund will be issued for the amount received without the processing fee.
* In the event of another Covid related city/county-wide closure, NO REFUNDS will be issued. However, 85% of tuition fees will be applied as a credit to your studio account, 15% will be withheld for admin fees (not including the 3% of credit card processing fees).
* If a class is unexpectedly canceled by the studio, a credit will be placed on your account to use for another class.
* Classes will be canceled if the minimum enrollment (5-students) is not met within the first few weeks of the semester. If a class is canceled we will work with the dancer/parent to place the dancer in another class.
* If the studio is forced to shut down due to Covid or any other closures health crisis, in-studio class will be moved immediately to ONLINE/ZOOM, however some classes may be rescheduled and moved to outside at local Culver City parks (pending availability).
* If the studio owners decide to close the studio or cancel classes due to Covid, no refunds will be issued and account credits will be added to your account for the canceled classes only.
* If a dancer misses one or more of their classes they can do make-up class during the current semester.
* Make-up classes will not rollover to the next semester.
* If the dancer is unable to complete their makeup class(es), no refunds or credits will be issued for their missed classes.
* If a dancer missed classes due to Covid illness or related issue NO refunds of credits will be issued. The dancer is welcome to make-up the class during the current semester.
* If a dancer is enrolled in a class that falls on a holiday and the studio is closed the dancer can do a make-up class anytime during the current semester. If the dancer is unable to complete their make-up, we will issue a credit to the dancer’s account.
OTE The Crew is BACK
FREE Open Auditions
Sunday, February 5 @ 2:00PM
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com