2021/22 DANCE SEASON | August 2021 - June 2022
This season we will be splitting the season into two 18-Week Semesters
Fall/Winter Semester August 30-January 23
(Studio closed: Labor Day Sept 6, Thanksgiving Break Nov 22-28, Winter Break De 20-Jan2)
Spring Semester January 24-June 5
(Studio Closed: Spring Break April 4-10, Memorial Day May 31)
We are so happy to be back in the studio and have implemented new Covid guidelines and procedures to ensure the health and safety of our dancers and staff based off of the most recent State & LA County guidelines. Please note that these guidelines are subject to change based on the recommendations from the Health Department. We will communicate further guidance on our procedures as they are modified by the county and state health departments.
For our complete Covid guidelines please visit www.otedance.com.
* Dancers and teachers will be required to wear a mask throughout the class for both in-studio and outdoor classes.
We will be implementing strict class limits/enrollments for all in-studio classes.
Studio 1 capacity: 18 dancers and Studio 2 capacity: 8 dancers
* Only dancers will be permitted inside the studio. The lobby and hallways will be closed for parents and guests until further notice.
* We suggest that dancers bring their personal hand sanitizer and a personal water bottle. We will not be selling water or snacks at the studio.
* When the dancers are given water breaks, they must spread out and take a quick drink and put their mask back on immediately.
* Bathroom availability will be very limited and recommend that dancers use the restroom before coming to class.
* If student misses classes due to Covid quarantine or exposure, CREDITS or REFUNDS will not be issued.
Due to the extended length of the semester, we have changed our policy this year and offering MONTHLY AUTOPAY for all studio clients.
* The Fall/Winter tuition with be charged 4 monthly payments (upon registration, Oct. 1, Nov. 1, Dec. 1).
* All company dancers will be required to enroll in AutoPay and will be charged monthly (Sept-May) for their company tuition
* Although we are charging MONTHLY TUITION fees, the dancer has enrolling in the FULL Fall/Winter Semester (18-weeks).
* If a dancer requests to leave the class before the end if the semester, we will charge the account a minimum of 3 months tuition (3 payments). NO EXCEPTIONS!!
* To drop a class a dancer must send a written email to email@example.com with the drop request a minimum of 30-DAYS before the next billing cycle. If the request is not received before 30 days, the card on file will be CHARGED for the following month.
* Tuition can also be paid-in full at the start of the semester. Full tuition payments can be made by credit card (Visa or MasterCard), cash or check (made payable to On The Edge Dance Studio) at the front desk during open business hours.
NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS:
* No REFUNDS or CREDITS will be issued for missed classes and paid tuition.
* If a dancer decides to drop out of classes after enrolling in the session NO REFUNDS will be issued however, a credit may be issued to the account pending approval from the studio owners/front desk.
* If a refund is issued by the studio owners, the credit card processing fee of 3% is NON-REFUNDABLE. The refund will be issued for the amount received without the processing fee.
* In the event of another Covid related city/county-wide closure, NO REFUNDS will be issued. However, 80% of tuition fees will be applied as a credit to your studio account, 20% will be withheld for admin fees.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com