Summer 2019 Registration opens March 18, 2019
- Non-competition dancers pre-K through 4th grade can enroll in the Saturday Camps (2 year-olds - Kindergarten) or Evening classes (3 year-olds - 4th grade) by clicking on "Register".
- Non-competition dancers 5th grade - high school can purchase "Dance Cards" good for the drop-in summer evening classes.
- Competition dancers pre-K and Kindergarten may enroll in the Saturday Camps or Evening classes by clicking on "Register".
- Competition dancers 1st grade - high school are required to purchase "Dance cards" for their grade level for the drop-in summer competition classes.
- Any dancer may enroll in private lessons by clicking on "Register".
- Any dancer Kindergarten - high school can enroll in Tumble class by clicking on "Register".
All summer enrollments must be paid in full prior to the spot being secured and are non-refundable.
Please see the studio website for full details on summer offerings!