You must be over 18 to register for an account and agree to be a primary billing contact and legally responsible for settling the billing on this account.
Billing & Fee Policies – Terms & Conditions
• Fees are charged by term basis regardless of term length
• Accounts are emailed within the last week of the prior term. Fees are to be settled in full by
the end of week 2 of each term. There is a strict NO REFUND policy. There will strictly be no
deductions made if classes are missed by sickness, injury, commitments or holidays/overseas
• Accounts are payable via NEW Parent Portal, or at reception via cash, eftpos, credit card
All credit card & parent portal payments will incur a 2.5% surcharge.
Payments can be paid over the phone via CC. Alternatively can be paid via internet transfer but
must be paid in full not by part payments. (please allow up to 8 days for internet transfers)
• For families wishing to create an affordable plan for term fees, at the Brisbane Academy of
Dance we offer an auto pay plan through our Dance Management system. Please note: there are fees associated with this option. For further details regarding this product, please see our reception or email firstname.lastname@example.org • All accounts still owing by the due date will automatically incur a 10% surcharge. This is applied automatically the day after they are due so please ensure prompt payment occurs to avoid fees. Accounts overdue will continue to incur an added 10% surcharge every 30 days until account is settled in full.
If account continues to be overdue by the end of term, your child will be unable to return to classes the
following term until your account has been settled in full. We thank you for your understanding regarding this policy.
• Accounts are unable to be split between different family members – the Primary Billing contact is required to pay any fees if applicable any costume fees & private tuition fees
- Upon enrolment, there is an annual administration fee of $20 that will be charged including
• If classes fall under the minimum enrolment number of 5 students – classes will be cancelled. Refunds will only be issued if another class is not suitable for the client
• Any changes of address, telephone numbers, email or other contact details must be notified to
reception. We need to be able to contact you promptly in the event of an accident, illness or
any other situation affecting your child’s attendance at our facility.
• It is the parent’s responsibility to ensure that we are notified of any change in your family’s
circumstances and the onset of any long-term illnesses that affect your child.
I acknowledge that participation in dance is potentially dangerous and the inherent risk of injury involved.
In allowing my child to participate in Brisbane Academy of Dance activities, I hereby assume all the risks associated with the performing arts. I understand the importance of myself and my child following the instructions and rules set by their instructor/s, and I agree to release Brisbane Academy of Dance and it’s employees of any and all liability which may arise as a result of my child’s participation in activities at Brisbane Academy of Dance. Brisbane Academy of Dance does attain appropriate public liability certificates and insurance cover annually.
PORTAL PAYMENTS - I understand that any payments made via the portal will incur a surcharge. The surcharge is charged by the online merchant and will not appear on the receipt from Brisbane Academy of Dance. Please note this will not apply to failed credit card attempts and a failed CC payment fee of $1.00 will be invoiced by Brisbane Academy of Dance and charged to your family account. This will occur per each failed CC payment.
Other payment methods are available and will be included on invoices/ statements.
COSTS OF DEBT RECOVERY - The debtor/s shall pay for all costs actually incurred by the Brisbane Academy of Dance in the recovery of any monies owed under this Agreement including recovery agent costs, repossession costs, location search costs, process server costs and solicitor costs on a solicitor/client basis.
I give permission for Brisbane Academy of Dance to use video footage and / or photographs of my child. This usage may include (but is not exclusive to) displaying publicly, distributing, or publishing, photographs, and/or video of my child for use in materials that include, but may not be limited to:
- printed materials (eg - brochures and newsletters)
- online and offline advertising and promotion
- videos and digital images such for use on Social Media.
By accepting, I acknowledge that I am giving unrestricted permission for my child’s image to be used in print, video, and digital media. I agree that these images may be used by Brisbane Academy of Dance for a variety of purposes and that these images may be used without further notification. I do understand that any identifying information including surname and location will not be used in conjunction with any video or digital images.
PLEASE CONTACT US directly if you wish to remove your child from Photography consent. Please Note: All Elite Squad students are required to consent to photography.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com