COVID-19 Liability Waiver
Ballet Theatre of Maryland Conservatory of Dance-Grasonville
Ballet Theatre of Maryland follows state and local guidance regarding safety protocols to reduce the spread of COVID-19. The Conservatory dancers and faculty will be instructed to follow Queen Anne's County Public School's current protocols regarding quarantine, isolation, and returning to activities. After registering for a class at Ballet Theatre of Maryland, you agree to hold Ballet Theatre of Maryland harmless if you contract COVID-19 after participating in classes.
Should your dancer become sick, you agree to notify the Conservatory Principal immediately for further guidance. This guidance includes but may not be limited to:
• Consulting a doctor for diagnosis and returning if/when permitted with doctor’s note explaining illness and treatment
• Taking a COVID-19 test to confirm or rule out a positive case
• If positive for COVID-19, isolating from other students of the Conservatory for 5 days from date of positive test result. Dancer may return masked for 5 additional days following when 5-day isolation period and when 24 hours fever-free. Those who test positive for COVID-19 who cannot or choose not to mask must remain home for 10 days
• If test is negative after having Covid-like symptoms, stay home until asymptomatic or 24-hours fever -free
• If isolation period falls during classes, Dancer will have the option to join classes virtually via Zoom
Should the Ballet Theatre of Maryland need to cancel classes or performances due to local or state guidance, you agree to understand that no refunds on tuition will be given because classes will resume virtually on Zoom.
I further acknowledge due to the nature of the COVID-19 virus that Ballet Theatre of Maryland cannot guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19.
I voluntarily seek services provided by Ballet Theatre of Maryland and I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, dance studio staff, and other dance clients and their families.
I acknowledge that we must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while attending our scheduled dance class and bringing our students to and from the studio.
I attest that the student registering:
*Is not experiencing any covid 19 symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
*has not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
* has not traveled to a highly impacted area within the United States of America in the last 14 days.
*To my knowledge, I do not believe the student has been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
* student has not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and/or cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities.
* We are following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I hereby release and agree to hold Ballet Theatre of Maryland, their staff and employees harmless from, and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of the dance studio, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any services received from Ballet Theatre of Maryland. I understand that this release discharges Ballet Theatre of Maryland from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against the dance studio with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any services received from Ballet Theatre of Maryland. This liability waiver and release extends to the dance studio together with all owners, partners, staff and employees.
Signature _______________________________________Date _______________________________
I (Student or Guardian) release Ballet Theatre of Maryland from any liability, claims, judgements, or demands arising of any course of instruction or supervision at Ballet Theatre of Maryland Conservatory of Dance-Gasonville.
Please opt in to receive informative emails from the dance studio.
These emails will include confirmation emails for classes, closed studio due to inclement weather, and other important information from your teacher to the students in their classes.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com