1. I understand that during this COVID-19 Public Health Emergency I as a parent will NOT be permitted to enter the facility beyond the designated drop-off and pick-up area. I understand that this procedure change is for the safety of all persons present in the facility and to limit to the extent possible everyone's risk of exposure.
2. I understand that IF there is an emergency requiring me to enter the facility beyond the designated drop-off and pick-up area I MUST sanitize my hands before entering, remove my shoes and wear a mask. While in the facility I must practice social distancing and remain 6ft from all other people, except for my own child.
3. I understand that to enter the studio premises my child must be free from COVID-19 symptoms. If, during the day, any of the following symptoms appear my child will be separated from the rest of the people in the studio. I will be contacted, and my child MUST be picked up from the studio within 15 minutes.
Fever of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher
Shortness of Breath
Loss of taste or smell
Sore Throat Muscle aches
While many of these symptoms might be non-COVID-19 symptoms we are proceeding by assuming they are Covid-19 during this Public Health Emergency. These symptoms typically appear 2-7 days after being infected so please take them seriously. You will need to be symptom-free for 72 hours before returning to the facility.
4. I understand that my child must wear a mask at all times while in the studio and on studio premises.
5. I understand that outside of dance class, all students will comply with any and all state, county or local stay-at-home orders, and all contact with persons living outside our household will follow all state, county or local stay-at-home orders. Students will not go out to stores unless it is absolutely necessary and then only to shop for essential items like food, medicines, and toiletries and will follow any recommendations from the CDC that limits student's risk for exposure including wearing a mask in all public areas and remaining 6ft from all other people.
6. I will immediately notify Dancers Dreamzzz management if I become aware of any person with whom my child or I have had contact exhibits any of the symptoms listed in Number 1 above, is advised to self-isolate, quarantine, or has tested positive, or is presumed positive for COVID-19. Further, I will immediately notify Dancers Dreamzzz management if anyone from my place of employment is presumed positive or tests positive for COVID-19 whether or not I have had direct contact with that person.
7. I understand that Students entering our studio will be in contact with children, families and employees who are also at risk of community exposure. I understand that no list of restrictions, guidelines or practices will remove 100% of the risk of exposure to COVID-19 as the virus can be transmitted by persons who are asymptomatic and before some people show signs of infection. I understand that I play a crucial role in keeping everyone in the facility safe and reducing the risk of exposure by following the practices outlined herein.
8.Should there be a spike in Covid-19 cases, and we are forced into a SIP situation again, all classes will continue virtually. Tuition will remain the same for any amount of time spent doing virtual classes.
I certify that I have read, understand, and agree to comply with the provisions listed herein. I acknowledge that failure to act in accordance with the provisions listed herein, or with any other policy or procedure outlined by Dancers Dreamzzz will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination of my registration at Dancers Dreamzzz. I acknowledge that my activity may be terminated if it is determined that my actions, or lack of action unnecessarily exposes another dancer, their family member, or any Dancers Dreamzzz employee to COVID-19.
In case of physical injury or medical emergency, I hereby authorize Dancers Dreamzzz to make necessary arrangements to transport me or my child to a medical treatment facility as necessary. All such transportation and medical treatment will be at my sole cost and expense. In an extreme emergency, or if I am under 18 years of age, I understand that Dancers Dreamzzz will attempt to notify the person(s) I have named as my emergency contact(s). I further state that there are no health-related reasons or problems which preclude or restrict my participation in this activity and that I will pay any medical costs that may be attendant as a result of injury to me.
Payments: All payments can be made by Cash, Credit Card, or Banking Account via The Parent Portal. A $15 late fee will be applied to your account for any late payments. Tuition is due on the first Saturday of the month, and you have a seven-day grace period before the late fee is implemented. For every additional week, if the Tuition payment is late, a $5 fee will apply on top of the $15 late fee. All Auto-Pay accounts will be run on the 5th day of the month. The $15 late fee will apply to any failed auto payments after the seven-day grace period.
Registration Fee: There is a $60.00 NON-REFUNDABLE registration fee for each student upon sign up.
Tuition is non-refundable and is currently $75.00 per month for the first class, $45 for the second class, $35 for the third class, and $30 for every additional class. Tuition is to be paid on the first Saturday of the month. There will be a $15.00 late fee if your child(s) tuition is not paid by the first Saturday of the month. We reserve the right to not permit a student into class if tuition is not paid by the third week of the month. If your child leaves Dancers Dreamzzz within the time he/she registered and returns anytime within the season, their tuition must be paid up to date for the months they did not attend class.
Dancers Dreamzzz reserves the right to use photographs, and video taken either in class or at events of
Students participating in class and/or their art, for the purposes of instruction, advertising, and promoting Dancers Dreamzzz and its programs. Students or parents of students who are minors, who do not wish to comply with this policy must notify the Director.
I recognize and understand the risks of physical injury inherent to dance and dance training and I fully assume those risks. I hereby release Dancers Dreamzzz, event sponsors, employees and dance teachers from all liability for injuries sustained or illnesses contracted by me while attending or participating in any dance classes or workshops. I agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Dancers Dreamzzz, event sponsors, employees and dance teachers for liabilities, costs and judgments arising from acts of omissions committed by me which result in injury or damage to any person or property.
I understand and agree that it is my sole responsibility to safeguard my personal property while attending or participating in any Classes or Dance Events. I hereby release Dancers Dreamzzz, event sponsors, employees and dance teachers from all liability for loss or damage to my personal property while attending or participating in classes or dance events. I also agree to abide by any rules, regulations and policies set forth by Dancers Dreamzzz.
Practice Wear: Practice wear is to be worn at all times during your child(s) dance class. Absolutely NO JEANS or street clothes are to be worn. All students need to look presentable and smell fresh for dance class. If he/she cannot obey these rules your child will not be permitted into class.
Attendance: Please be advised that if your child is late 15 minutes to class he/she will not be permitted into class and will be marked absent. Students are to be picked up as soon as they are done with their class. We are not responsible for students left unattended when they are not in class.
Costumes: There is a $50.00 costume deposit PER COSTUME due in October(This is a Non-refundable fee). If you do not pay your child's costume deposit on time, a costume will not be ordered for your child. ALL costume balances are due in November if you want your child to participate in performances. If your child's costume is not paid by the due date you will have a $15.00 late fee per costume.
Rehearsals: Parents are not permitted into your child(s) class as it can be a distraction to the students and instructor. If your child is not present at a rehearsal before a performance he/she will not be permitted to perform. There's no eating, drinking, or gum chewing allowed during class.
Dancers Dreamzzz reserves the right to penalize or refuse service at any time to you and your child if you cannot comply with these rules or engage in a disrespectful act (ex: physically fighting, disrespecting another parent/student, etc.).
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com