Centre Stage Theatre Academy – Terms and Conditions of Enrolment, Admission and Attendance.
1) The Academy has absolute discretion as to the students admitted and their appropriate classes
2) Fees are collected on the 1st of each calendar month via Autopay. Fees cover the cost of tuition as specified by the current scale of fees.
a) The Academy reserves the right to refuse entry to any student whose fees have not been paid in accordance to these terms and conditions.
b) Fees are non-refundable if a student wishes to leave Centre Stage classes.
c) Fees are non-refundable in the event of absence, illness, or family holidays.
d) Fees are non-refundable in the event of a lockdown, or any form of quarantine regarding infectious disease including Covid-19.
e) Any special conditions or dispensation by the Academy of these terms shall not constitute an alteration to the terms and conditions or waive the right of the academy to apply these terms.
f) Discounts are applied at the discretion of the Academy and are subject to change.
g) The Academy reserves the right to decide which discount applies.
3) The Academy timetable is subject to change from term to term. As much notice as possible will be given if this occurs.
4) Students are invited to take part in our shows and presentations and there will be expenses including rehearsals, costume and chaperone fees that parents will need to pay for. Notice of these costs will be given in advance and will always be kept to a minimum.
5) These Terms and Conditions may be amended by the Academy and after reasonable notice to the parent/carer shall apply.
6) Notice to leave Centre Stage:
a) ALL parents and carers are required to give notice in writing to: email@example.com you cannot give notice in any other form, including to class teacher, text message or over the phone.
b) After School Clubs:
i) Parents are required to give notice by the 17th of each calendar month. If notice is given after the 17th then next month’s fee will still be payable.
c) Academy Classes:
i) Four weeks/sessions notice is required to leave Centre Stage
ii) Notice must be given before the 1st of each calendar month.
iii) The following four sessions are payable, and students are able to attend.
iv) Notice during the summer holidays. Notice must be given before August 1st in order for students not to continue in September, notice given after August 1st will mean the first four weeks of classes in the new term will be payable.
v) Confirmation of your notice period and any fees payable will be sent via email.
d) Holiday Workshops – Holiday workshops fees are non-refundable under any circumstances.
7) The Academy reserves the right to remove or exclude students from classes if their behaviour is unruly, offensive or in any way contradicts the standards of behaviour we expect at Centre Stage
8) Fizzy Drinks and Chewing Gum are not allowed at classes at any time. Bottled Water only during classes.
9) The Academy accepts no responsibility for lost, damaged or stolen items, so please keep valuables at home or in a safe place.
10) Students are not permitted into a teaching area until their class has begun.
11) Students who break or damage equipment or property may be liable for the cost of repair/replacement.
12) Parents are not allowed into teaching areas without the permission/accompaniment of a member of staff.
13) It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to your personal contact details, please do this via the online portal.
14) Parents/Carers will notify us if their child is to be collected by another adult.
15) All students must be collected from class and are not allowed to leave the venue without an adult unless notice is given in writing to - firstname.lastname@example.org
16) Parents/Carers will advise Centre Stage of any Medical/Health Conditions that we need to be aware of.
17) Parents/Carers will advise the office of any exposure to infectious illness and the academy reserves the right to refuse entry if other students could be affected.
18) Our staff are working professional performers and we reserve the right to change teachers if necessary, during a term. As much notice as possible will be given.
19) In the case of an emergency, epidemic, extreme weather conditions or natural disaster that results in or requires the temporary closure or cancellation of classes that are beyond the of the Centre Stage no refunds can be given. In cases such as this as much notice as possible will be given.
20) In the event of any complaints or concerns from parents/carers please contact Frankie Fitzgerald in writing: email@example.com
If you have any questions or concerns or would like more information about anything mentioned in this document, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear Parents and Carers,
Our photographic consent form can be accessed here, it is very important that this is completed for all students prior to attending Centre Stage Theatre Academy, if you would like to discuss this with us please contact us on 0800 058 2521.
Please click (or copy and paste) this link: https://form.jotform.com/202443070021032
Please accept below to confirm you have completed the jot form link.
Privacy Notice for parents/carers and students.
Under Data Protection laws, individuals have a right to be informed about how Centre Stage Theatre Academy uses any personal data we hold about them. This privacy notice explains how we collect, store and use personal data about pupils.
Centre Stage Theatre Academy, 91 Eldred Drive, BR5 4PE, are the data controller for the purposes of data protection law. The data we hold is never shared with third parties.
Who processes your information:
Frankie Fitzgerald and Lydia Fitzgerald are joint Data Controllers of the personal information you provide to Centre Stage. This means they determine the purposes for which, and the manner in which any personal data relating to pupils is to be processed. Frankie Fitzgerald will act as the Data Protection officer; his role will be to oversee and monitor our data protection procedures and to ensure they compliant with GDPR.
The Personal Data We Hold.
Personal Information for both students and parents/carers:
• Contact Details including phone and Email addresses.
• Health and Medical Conditions
• Photographic and Videography Permission
Why Do We Collect Information?
This information is provided by you to make sure that Centre Stage can keep you up to date with our classes, workshops and productions. We will only every contact you regarding matter of concern to Centre Stage Theatre Academy and Agency.
Consent and Medical information is recorded to ensure the safeguarding and well-being of our students.
We use data to:
• Support pupil learning
• Inform you of times, locations and any possible changes to schedules
• Inform parents of our available services including classes, workshops and productions.
• Contact parents/carers in emergencies
Where we have obtained consent to use pupil’s personal data, this consent can be withdrawn at any time. We will make this clear when we ask for consent and explain how consent can be withdrawn.
Collecting and Storing Information:
All information is provided voluntarily by parents and carers of Centre Stage students. We keep personal information of all our students whilst attending classes or workshops. We will keep this information on record if students discontinue classes but wish to be informed about workshops, and future events.
You can request we delete your data at any point.
All data is stored electronically on encrypted devices in a secure location. Mobile devices and laptops are also encrypted to protect data.
Who do we share information with?
We do not share information about pupils, parents or carers with any third-party organisations unless prior consent has been given.
Requesting Access to your personal data:
Under data protection legislation you have the right to make a request to gain access to personal information that Centre Stage Theatre Academy holds. To request for your personal information, contact the Data Protection officer (Lydia Fitzgerald) on the contact details provided.
If you do make a request and we do hold information about a parent, carer or student we will:
• Give You a Description
• Tell you why we are holding the information and how we are processing it.
• Explain where we got it from
• Tell you who it has been shared with
• Give you a copy of the information via email within 28 days.
If you have any questions or concerns or would like more information about anything mentioned in this privacy notice please contact Mrs Lydia Fitzgerald – Data Protection Officer.
Phone: 0800 058 2521
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com