Our Bromley, Bexleyheath, Gravesend, Medway and Dartford Academies are now open!
To access your specific newsletter just go to shared files on your portal and click Main Academy. This letter outlines everything you need to know about our safe return to classes including timetables, entrances, exits, fees and covid guidelines.
- If students show any sign of symptoms they should not attend classes and you should follow ongoing government guidance.
- It is recommended that students classified as vulnerable or those with family members that are shielding should not attend classes until it is deemed safe to do so.
- We recommend that public transport is avoided, and students and carers should walk or cycle to classes where possible.
- ‘Sports Marks’ or ‘Spots’ will be used as a way for the students to stay socially distanced
- Only one parent or carer should attend drop/off collection.
- Parents will NOT be allowed to enter the building.
- Our staff have all undertaken training before returning, they have been briefed on our safety measures and how to implement these changes during classes.
- Students who do not adhere to our guidelines will be sent home immediately, there will be no second chances.
- Students will stay with their class for the duration of their session and will not mix with other groups.
- Hygiene stations with Hand Sanitiser, Tissues and Rubbish Bins to be provided in each room for students use.
Our 1-2-1s are still available throughout the week for all disciplines.
Online Sessions are £15 each for 30 minutes.
At Home Sessions are £30 for 45 minutes for up to 3 children, additional children are £10 each.
To book these classes contact the office via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 058 2521.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com