You must be 18 years or older to register for an account.
7 Dance Centre Studio Policies & Rules
1. A $30 non-refundable registration fee and signed copy of studio policies must accompany the registration to have your spot reserved. There are absolutely no refunds on registration fees, no exceptions! Registration fees do not apply to Summer Intensives, certain master classes, online classes, and drop-in classes.
2. 7 Dance Centre does not carry medical insurance for its students. All students must be covered by their own insurance policy. Should any injury occur, the student’s policy will be the only source of reimbursement.
3. Students should be dressed and ready for class before it starts.
4. Leotards, tights, sports bras, biker shorts and appropriate dance shoes are required for all dance students. Boys should wear dance pants and t-shirt. Proper shoes in the specific color are required. Please label ALL shoes with your child’s name. ABSOLUTELY NO STREET SHOES ON THE DANCE FLOOR!
5. Studios will not be unlocked until 15 minutes prior to the start of classes. Teachers use the time prior to that to prepare for their classes.
6. Students should not be dropped off more than 10 minutes before class begins, and should be picked up no later than 10 minutes after classes end. Students should remain inside until ride arrives. Do not leave with anyone you do not know! Students age 6 and under will be held in the dance room after class ends and must be picked up by their responsible adult from inside the dance room.
7. Students under the age of 16 are no longer allowed to leave out the back of the studio without a parent. You are still welcome to park in the back of the studio, but please walk around the building to the front for pick up. This is a safety issue, and we do not have enough staff on hand to accommodate students leaving both the front and back of the studio.
8. Please do not enter the back doors of the studio without a staff member in the building.
9. Please do not enter the dance floor until a teacher is in the room.
10. Students are not allowed to use back doors to switch classes after dark. This is a safety issue!
11. No one is allowed to unlock doors unless instructed by a staff member.
12. No running in the studios.
13. Dressing rooms are for students only. Please no parents outside of drop off/pick up times.
14. No males in the dressing rooms.
15. Please do not touch mirrors or windows.
16. During class, please do not have cell phones in the dance rooms. They will be allowed in the lobby or dressing room only.
17. Please pick up your trash, especially food.
18. 7 Dance Centre is NOT responsible for any lost or stolen items.
19. No food, drinks (other than water), or gum will be allowed in any class room. Designated areas for snacks will be in lobby or dressing room.
20. No pets are allowed in the studio.
21. Disruptive behavior will not be tolerated by students or parents. If this occurs repeatedly, your child will be sent out of class and may be asked to leave the studio.
22. No student will be allowed to participate in class if their account is more than 30 days past due. Any money received on a delinquent account will first be applied to past due balances. No student will be allowed to participate in recital unless account is in good standing. No exceptions! (Does not apply for summer sessions)
23. There will be no refunds for missed classes. Missed classes may be made up in an age appropriate class approved by a teacher.
24. The studio, officers and employees may at any time, for whatsoever reason deemed necessary by the studio, terminate this contract and enrollment of student that it pertains, without notice to or recourse by guardian. No refunds will be given to any students expelled from the studio. The guardian may at any time terminate this agreement with a written notice of said intention to do so, and the tuition will be paid for the last month of enrollment by guardian. (Does not apply for summer sessions)
25. ALL SESSIONS are closed sessions. No parents/grandparents/friends/siblings are allowed in the dance room during class time. Please DO NOT open door during class time. Parents are welcome to sit in the lobby of Studio A where we have a video monitor that can display either or both studios. Please ask a staff member if you need assistance with the TV.
26. Please do not walk through the studio during classes. You are welcome to walk around the building and enter the dressing rooms/rest room through the back if needed.
27. In the event of inclement weather, we will follow Chatham County Schools schedule. If schools dismiss early we will not have class. If schools have a delay going into school we will have class that night. Classes missed due to weather will NOT be made up. Any weather cancellations will be emailed out and also posted to social media.
28. In the event that classes which are already in session need to be cancelled for any reason, there will be a robo-call/text message that is sent out to everyone. This will only happen for classes that have already started for that day.
29. Class placement will be based on student’s ability. Every effort will be made to keep similar age groups together, but overall decision is at the discretion of the 7 Dance Centre staff.
30. Students are not required to participate in our spring recital, but it is encouraged. (Does not apply for summer sessions)
31. Costume prices ARE NOT included in monthly tuition. Costume fees will be given later this fall. Once costumes are ordered there will be NO refunds given under any circumstances. (Does not apply for summer sessions)
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com