Current class schedule can be found by clicking on the CLASSES Tab at the top of this home page.
Please sign in to the online portal to review class fees, policies and other important information found under the SHARED FILES icon (Musical Note Icon).
BC Covid-19 Policies and Procedures can be found by logging into the Parent Portal and clicking on the SHARED FILES icon (Musical Note Icon).
* Masks must be worn in the studio at all times.
* 6 foot social distancing shall be maintained at all times.
HEALTH SCREENING QUESTIONS
1. Do you have any of these symptoms?
• A fever greater than 100.4 degrees
• Difficulty breathing (shortness of breath)
• New or worsening cough (not allergy related)
• New loss of taste or smell
2. Do you have two or more of these symptoms that are new or unexplained?
• Muscle or body aches
• Sore throat
• Congestion or runny nose
• Abdominal pain
3. Have you been in close contact in the last 14 days with:
• A person who has a confirmed case of COVID-19?
• A with person under quarantine for possible exposure to COVID-19?
Close contact means you have been within 6 feet of an infected person for at least 15 minutes over a 24-hour period.
If you answer “yes” to questions 1,2 or 3 you will NOT be allowed to enter Ballet Chelsea for classes.
If you have not picked up your costume please email Jean Delwiche to set up a pick up time. firstname.lastname@example.org
Session 3 (6 weeks) - January 18- February 27th.
Makeup / Buffer Week - for Session 3 March 1-6th
Session 4 (6 weeks) - March 8 - April 24th
Spring Break March 29-April 4th with classes resuming Monday, April 5th.
Session 5 (5 weeks) - Tentative start date April 26th. This could change based on state Covid-19 mandates and potential shutdowns.
Ballet Chelsea classes will run in sessions through the 2020-21 Season. This will allow for flexibility and buffer/makeup weeks to be built in. You will need to enroll for each session. We will not be carrying students over to the next session. If you have any questions please contact Jean Delwiche at email@example.com
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com