We are so excited to have you as part of our family!
Tanglin Arts Studio is an international team of young dancers from around the world. The language we speak is DANCE.
Besides teaching the correct techniques of dance, we focus on the development of creativity and artistry with our students.
Our aim is to grow their passion for dance, fitness and above all offer access and support to all those who simply love to dance.
We also offer workshops, performance and competitions opportunities in Singapore, Asia and Australia.
We are certain TAS will become your Happy Place as well so let's all have fun, be inspired, be enchanted, be loved and feel the joy dance can give us!
Monday 11th January - FIRST DAY OF TERM
Friday 12th & Saturday 13th February - CNY STUDIO CLOSED
Monday 29th March till Sunday 11th April - EASTER BREAK STUDIO CLOSED
Saturday 1st May - LABOUR DAY STUDIO OPEN
Thursday13th May - HARI RAYA PUASE STUDIO CLOSED
Sunday 2nd & 9th May - ATOD EXAM REHEARSAL
Sunday 16th May - MOCK EXAM REHEARSAL
Friday 21st till Sunday 23th ATOD EXAM
Wednesday 26th May - VESAK DAY STUDIO CLOSED (Performance Team Rehearsal Day)
Sunday 6th June - SHOWCASE
Saturday 12th June - LAST DAY OF THE TERM
2 weeks of Summer Camp Monday 21st & 28th June
Saturday 14th August - OPEN HOUSE
Monday 16th August - FIRST DAY OF THE TERM
Thursday 4th November - DEEPAVALI - STUDIO CLOSED
Sunday 14th & 21st November END-OF-YEAR-SHOW REHEARSAL
Sunday 28th November - DRESS REHEARSAL
Sunday 5th December - END-OF-YEAR-SHOW
Saturday 11th December - LAST DAY OF THE TERM
The Director, Management, Administration Staff, Teachers, Assistant Teachers, Volunteers, Parents and Children will uphold the following ethical conduct principles at all times, and promote positive interactions within the Studio, the Hollandse Club and the local community.
1. Commitment to our Studio philosophy and values, including the promotion of a meaningful connection and partnership with our families and other staff.
2. Effective, open and respectful two-way communication and feedback between employees, children, families and management
3. Honesty and integrity in all interactions between children, families, employees and managers
4. Consistency and reliability in all exchanges with children, families, employees and managers
5. Commitment to Tanglin Arts Studio which values and promotes the safety, health and wellbeing of employees, volunteers, children and families.
6. Commitment to an Equal Opportunity Studio and culture which values the knowledge, experience and professionalism of all employees, parents and children, and their diverse heritage.
Please contact our office manager Miss Lisette via email email@example.com if you would like to have a copy of our
Privacy & Confidentiality Policy,
Working with Children Policy
Terms & Conditions
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com