Please enter your family's information in your portal and be sure to update it as necessary with a current email and other pertinent contact details. If you have any questions about your account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for being a part of our Danceworks Family!
Our dancers will be let in to the studio one at a time with temperature checks and social distancing. Please arrive promptly at your class time for drop off so that we can avoid interrupting class for check in once it has begun. Our classes will end 5-10 minutes early to allow for studio cleaning between each class. Please be waiting at the correct door for your dancer so we can release him or her promptly and clean for the next group. Thanks for your continued help as we navigate this situation!
Hello Danceworks Family! We can't wait to dance with you! Here are some things you'll need to know before you come to the studio for class.
EVERYONE MUST WEAR A MASK. Face shields will not be allowed as substitutes for masks and may inhibit movement. Neck gaiters, bandannas, scarves and other loose fitting face coverings will not be permitted. NOSE AND MOUTH MUST REMAIN COVERED. No noses out. It is not safe for the dancers around you. Our instructors will make sure to modify class according to our dancers' comfort level as we adjust.
Please check your parent portal to see if it is your week to come to the studio. If you have more than one class in a day CHECK ALL CLASSES. You may be virtual in some and that will require you to be virtual for all if they are back to back. The schedule will be made monthly. Please check back frequently to be sure you are coming on the right day. We wont have room for you if you come on the wrong week.
USE THE BATHROOM AT HOME BEFORE COMING TO THE STUDIO. Our bathrooms will be open, however we are asking everyone to try to limit trips. We realize this is a tall order for little ones, but it is safest for all.
We have tried to make sure students are rotating on the same days as siblings who come on the same day. We have tried to make sure all of your classes on a particular day rotate together. Please let us know if you have a conflict in your schedule. There are a lot of moving parts here, so we apologize if there are any errors. Please let us know if you are on the in person rotation, but intend to attend virtually.
DO NOT BRING FOOD TO THE STUDIO. Be sure to bring a water bottle (with water only) that has a straw.
The waiting room is closed for parents. You'll need to wait in the car. If you feel more comfortable seeing class, please let us know you will be logging into zoom.
Want to watch your dancer on zoom? Here's what to do!
Have the zoom information ready to go as soon as you drop off your dancer. (You can find this info in your parent portal under bulletin board.) Log in immediately so that we can let all parents in and begin class. Late zoom log-ins take the instructors attention away from the class.
Change your zoom name to "your dancer's name+parent". For example, "Emily's mom". We cannot let in observers who do not change their name. Names like "ipad" and numbers will be left in the waiting room.
Log in with your camera ON. We need to verify that it is YOU and that you are on the premises. You will not be permitted to stay in class if you do not turn your camera on briefly. This is for your dancer's safety.
Please do not give our zoom codes to anyone who is not dropping off your dancer. The access to zoom is meant to replace our waiting room monitors and it is not appropriate to have relatives logging in from other places. Additionally, more people logging into zoom takes away from the instructor's time with the dancers. Please respect this policy so that we can continue to offer this service.
Please do not log out and back in during class.
When you see the class wrapping up, please come to the entrance (front or back depending on your class) for a prompt dismissal so we can sanitize.
Thanks for your help!
Bring a small dance bag containing dance shoes, a water bottle, an extra mask or two if you have a lot of classes and a DISPOSABLE PLASTIC BAG for storing street shoes. You may bring your own hand sanitizer if you wish. Do not bring anything extra to class.
Check your class notes to see which door to use for your class. Drop offs for studio b are around back.
Please be in the parking lot at least 10 minutes before the end of class for pick up and wait outside the appropriate door. We need to end early in order to sanitize between groups. We have a tight schedule and we can't allow students to wait inside. We appreciate your help.
If your dancer has back to back classes, we will allow dancers to sit socially distanced in the waiting room while we sanitize. If your dancer has a 45 minute or hour break between classes, please consider picking up so we do not have extra people in the building.
Thanks for your help to be sure we can all dance together responsibly! We can't wait to be back in the studio with you!!
We'll be performing outdoors at the Greek Theater on the campus of St. Elizabeth's University in Morristown on June 6th. Our rain date is June 13th. Please save these dates.
Dress rehearsal is in our parking lot on Saturday, June 5th. Here is the schedule. Please be prompt.
Show 1 A Rehearsal Schedule for Saturday 6/5 at Danceworks
1. 2Tuesday 430 Combo 2-4 Tap 8:30am
2. 2Tuesday 4pm Combo K-1 Tap 8:40
3. 2Tuesday 6pm Combo 1-3 Tap 8:50
4. 2Tuesday 5pm Preschool Ballet 9
5. 2Tuesday 430 Combo 2-4 Ballet 9:10
6. 2Tuesday 4pm Combo K-1 Ballet 9:20
7. 2Tuesday 6pm Combo 1-3 Ballet 9:30
8. 2Tuesday 545 Combo 4/k Tap 9:40
9. 6Saturday 10am Preschool Ballet 9:50
10. 6Saturday 1045 Combo 4/K Tap 10am
11. 2Tuesday 530 Jazz Hop 10:10
12. 2Tuesday 545 Combo 4/k Ballet 10:20
13. 6Saturday 1045 Combo 4/K Ballet 10:30
Show 1 B Rehearsal Schedule for Saturday 6/5 at Danceworks
1. 4Thursday 5pm Jazz Hop 10:40am
2. 3Wednesday 445 Combo K-2 Tap 10:50
3. 3Wednesday 5 Combo 4/k Tap 11am
4. 3Wednesday 615 Combo 1-3 Tap 11:10
5. 5Friday 545 Combo 4/K/1 Tap 11:20
6. 3Wednesday 445 Combo K-2 Ballet 11:30
7. 3Wednesday 5 Combo 4/k Ballet 11:40
8. 3Wednesday 615 Combo 1-3 Ballet 11:50
9. 5Friday 545 Combo 4/K/1 Ballet 12 noon
10. 4Thursday 4pm Combo 2-4 Tap 12:10
11. 4Thursday 530 Combo K-1 Tap 12:20
12. 3Wednesday 545 Jazz Hop 12:30
13. 4Thursday 4pm Combo 2-4 Ballet 12:40
14. 4Thursday 530 Combo K-1 Ballet 12:50
Show 2 A Rehearsal Schedule for Saturday 6/5 at Danceworks
1. 6Saturday 1230 Jazz Hop 1pm
2. 5Friday 330 Preschool 1:10
3. 5Friday 415 Combo 2-4 Tap 1:20
4. 1Monday 5pm Preschool Ages 3 & 4 1:30
5. 1Monday 4pm Combo K-1 Tap 1:40
6. 6Saturday 1130 Combo K-2 Tap 1:50
7. 5Friday 415 Combo 2-4 Ballet 2pm
8. 6Saturday 1pm Combo 2-4 Tap 2:10
9. 1Monday 4pm Combo K-1 Ballet 2:20
10. 6Saturday 1130 Combo K-2 Ballet 2:30
11. 3Wednesday 715 Adult Tap 2:40
12. 6Saturday 1pm Combo 2-4 Ballet 2:50
13. 5Friday 515 Jazz Hop 3pm
Show 2 B Rehearsal Schedule for Saturday 6/5 at Danceworks
1. 1Monday 5pm Ballet 3:10
2. 4Thursday 5pm Ballet 3:20
3. 5Friday 630 Ballet 3:30
4. 1Monday 545 Tap 3:40
5. 2Tuesday 715 Tap 3:50
6. 5Friday 715 Tap 4pm
7. 4Thursday 415 Hip Hop 4:10
8. 1Monday 630 Jazz 4:20
9. 5Friday 800 Jazz 4:30
10. 2Tuesday 8pm Jazz 4:40
11. 2Tuesday 630 Ballet 4:50
12. 1Monday 415 Lyrical/Modern 5pm
13. 4Thursday 545 Lyrical/Modern 5:10
14. 1Monday 545 Hip Hop 5:20
Show 3 Rehearsal Schedule for Saturday 6/5 at Danceworks
2. 4Thursday 815 Ballet 5:30pm
3. 2Tuesday 7pm Ballet 5:40
4. 3Wednesday 345 ballet ages 11-14 5:50
5. 3Wednesday 815 HS Ballet 6pm
6. 3Wednesday 330 Ballet HS 6:10
7. 6Saturday 10am Ballet ages 12-16 6:20
8. 1Monday 815 Ballet 6:30
9. 1Monday 815 Hip Hop 6:40
10. 3Wednesday 630 HS Jazz 6:50
11. 1Monday 715 Jazz 7pm
12. 3Wednesday 730 HS Tap 7:10
13. 4Thursday 715 Jazz 7:20
14. 3Wednesday 545 HS Hip Hop 7:30
15. 1Monday 715 Lyrical 7:40
16. 4Thursday 815 Modern HS 7:50
17. 1Monday 630 Tap 8pm
18. 4Thursday 715 HS Lyrical 8:10
19. 4Thursday 630 Tap 11-14 8:20
20. Seniors 8:30
Sunday 6/6 (or 6/13) showtimes!
St. Elizabeth University Greek Theater
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com