Welcome to Dance Associate!
Dance Associate founded in April 2012 and is situated in the heart of Newry in Northern Ireland. We teach a range of dance styles from Ballet to Acrobatic Arts in our purpose-built studios in Newry city centre.
Our school has incredible facilities including two dance studios, a relaxing reception room area with Wi-Fi, a private changing room, public car parks around facilities, and an online dancewear shop.
Our students come from across Newry and beyond. The fact that our studios has great transport links being on the main bus routes with a bus stop close by and being close to shopping centres we have students coming from the Republic of Ireland.
We are a professional and friendly school with great teachers and facilities and we are looking forward to meeting you.
Our online registration allows you the ability to register and pay for classes online. The online registration system works for new students and parents not in the system, as well as returning students.
We have already set up all current students in the system so you should be able to find your account details by searching for your Parent Surname. Every student has to have an assigned parent as it is the parent who is the billing contact.
You can perform the following tasks within this system:
1. Enrol in classes – If you are already set up in the system just check you are enrolled in the correct class. New Students please click on the Register for Classes Link. Click the box next to the class you wish to enrol in; scroll to the bottom of the page and click Enroll Now to confirm your selection.
2. Make tuition payments electronically - Once you are happy that the amount is correct for what you want the payment is quick and simple to action. Alternative methods of payment are by online bank transfer into the following bank:
Account number: 60113018
Sort Code: 40-20-55
3. View & Print statements – This will be recorded and kept up to date so you can always see what you have paid and what you owe.
4. Update your account information – Please check this and ensure that we have correct date of birth, email and mobile phone numbers.
5. Print your weekly Dance Schedule
Neither Dance Associate or DanceStudio-Pro store any credit card or financial information. These are processed through Stripe’s secure payment gateway.
In order for us to contact you quickly in case of an emergency, we require a contact mobile number for a parent or guardian. In compliance with the Data Protection Act, we will ensure that all personal information is stored securely and deleted as soon as we have no reason to keep it. All important but non-emergency class information is sent out via email using the secure Dance Studio Pro Parent Portal. We require an email address that is checked regularly for this purpose. We will only send out email information specific to your class. We may periodically send out emails relating to summer schools or workshops that may be of interest or benefit to your child.
We email out one newsletter per term through a secure integration between Dance Studio Pro and Mailchimp - this contains important information regarding activities, term dates, new classes and events related to Dance Associate and our partners. It is your responsibility to make sure you read this newsletter to stay up to date with the school's activities.
We do not share any information with any third parties unless legally requested by UK childcare authorities. Please make sure you update any changes to your personal data on your secure Parent Portal so our records are up to date.
If you need any help please do contact us at email@example.com or 02830265555 or Mobile WhatsApp: +447725518020
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com